What is RENESAS semiconductor?
Renesas Semiconductor is a Japanese manufacturer of semiconductor devices, which are the building blocks of electronic circuits. The company produces a range of integrated circuits (ICs), including microcontrollers, system-on-chip (SoC) solutions, analog and power devices, as well as memory products. Renesas also provides software and hardware development tools.
- Minimum instruction execution time: 31.25 ns (at 32 MHz operation);
- 30.5 μs (with subclock (fXT) = 32.768 kHz operation);
- Memory space Program (physical address) space: 64 MB linear;
- Data (logical address) space: 4 GB linear;
- General-purpose registers: 32 bits × 32 registers;
- Internal 32-bit architecture;
- 5-stage pipeline control;
- Multiplication/division instruction;
- Saturation operation instruction;
- 32-bit shift instruction: 1 clock;
- Load/store instruction with long/short format;
- Four types of bit manipulation instructions.
- Package: QFP144;
- Manufacturer: RENESAS Electronics;
- Types: 32-bit microcontroller;
- RoHS: yes;
- Weight: 330 mg
Supported RENESAS chip models
Below are our available renesas chips model for unlock: