Pattern Sewing Machine Definition
A pattern sewing machine is a type of sewing machine used to create clothing and other items of a more intricate nature. It is designed to sew a variety of fabrics with a variety of stitches and patterns. It is capable of creating buttonholes, decorative stitches, and embroidery, as well as zippers, seams, and hems.
Reverse Development Case
This sewing machine comes with computerized features, which makes it easier to operate. This machine can be connected to a computer to transfer designs from software to the machine. It has a large LCD screen that makes it easy to view the settings. It has an easy to load drop-in bobbin that prevents tangling of threads. The sewing machine also has an easy load drop in bobbin that prevents tangling of threads and a built-in thread cutter for convenience.
Combined sewing function
The electronic pattern machine realizes the function of sewing multiple patterns on different templates at the same time. When entering the combined sewing mode, the machine will automatically go to the starting point of the next pattern after sewing the first pattern, and wait for the user’s instruction to confirm. to sew.
Quick change mold
The large presser foot frame can be replaced by removing 2 screws, and there is a positioning pin on the large presser foot frame for easy and precise positioning.
Color touch screen
Easily create sewing patterns based on icons and commands, and quickly move them left and right and rotate them clockwise and counterclockwise. In addition, the touch screen can also display the cumulative number of sewing, the shape of the sewing pattern, the size of the horizontal and vertical directions, etc.
Large storage space
The storage system of the electronic pattern machine can directly input sewing patterns through the USB interface. The biggest advantage of this kind of memory is fast transmission speed and large storage capacity. It can be used in pattern sewing, small part sewing, small pattern and reinforcement sewing and other processes.
- Maximum speed: 2300/2700 rpm;
- Voltage range: 180V~250V;
- Sewing machine motor: 750W small AC servo motor;
- Lifting amount of outer presser foot: max. 30mm;
- Memory capacity: up to 40,000 stitches for a single pattern;
- Working environment temperature: 0~50℃;
- Working environment humidity: 30%~95% (no condensation);
- Zoom in/out function: zoom in and zoom out on the X and Y axes, 1~400%;
- Cloth feeding method: intermittent feeding (pulse motor drive) 2-axis drive;
- Automatic thread trimming: presser foot lifter, solenoid valve, electromagnet.